Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Read the “Experiments in Digital Literacy” article attached and answer the following questions.
1. Identify the purpose/intentions of the article.
2. What kind of study did the authors conduct to answer the question (observation, survey, or interview?)
3. Who and how many people took part in the authors’ experiment/study?
4. How were the participants of the experiment/study evaluated?
5. What problem did the authors point out after assessing the results of their experiment/study?
6. Were there sections of this article that you found to be problematic? Why?
7. Were there places in this article that confused you/didn’t make sense? Which parts?