Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Using at least three authors from the common reading which are (Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl and Jesus and the Disinherited by Howard Thurman.) write a paper explaining how these readings represent perspectives of the Catholic Intellectual Tradition on how does one live a life of meaning and purpose?
In the essays, students are expected to:
1. Identify a clear thesis statement
2. Use appropriate content to illustrate the thesis statement
3. Explain the textual evidence that is presented
4. Organize and synthesize evidence to present a coherent explanation
5. Produce a clear, well-organized essay in which sources are cited properly and which conforms to conventions of standard written English