Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Submit your assignment instructions
These 5 days represent how you would teach your students using the author and his/her books in the lesson.Each student will choose a different multicultural book from a list provided by the instructor, first come first serve. Students will complete the lesson plan template as provided by the Instructor on Canvas. There are five multicultural lesson plan assignments:
The student gains information to become an informed reflective decision-maker.
Critical Assignment Descriiption: For this assignment, students will choose a book from
their author study that is not a part of the literary focus unit. Students will design a series
of three comprehension assessments related to objectives in the Common Core State
Standards on an appropriate grade level.
The essay exam will consist of the following components:
1) descriiption of each assessment
2) purpose and rationale for selection
3) an example of each type of assessment
4) how the assessment results could be used to guide instruction. The written exam will be posted and graded on LiveText using the rubric below.
1) recognize effective comprehension assessments;
2) match appropriate comprehension assessments to either expository or narrative text
3) link assessments to the Common Core State Standards for a selected grade level.
The corresponding FL-FAU READING Performance Indicator for the Reading
Endorsement: 2.A.9: Recognize, describe and incorporate comprehension assessments
to guide instruction.