Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
The structure of the proposal needs to be:
1. Set out the essay question designed by you.
2. State what case study topic you have chosen and why
3. Outline what key concepts you plan to use and how.(Your essay needs to directly and explicitly use one or more of these key public policy concepts: Policy cycle, Agenda Setting, Social Capital, Policy Transfer, Policy Learning, Path Dependency, Ideational Theory, Policy Evaluation, Neoliberalism, Decommodification, Social Democracy, Third Sector, Structural Disadvantage, Critical Race Theory, Behavioural Understandings, Evidence Based Policy. )
4. Outline what you hope to explore and understand through you research
5. Provide a dot point outline of your planned essay structure, with around 4 to 5 subheadings.
6. An annotated bibliography of what you have read and plan to read. For the things you have read a sentence of reflections and maybe a key quote would be excellent. At the bare minimum you should read 10 scholarly articles or chapters for the essay. You should use some of the references in the reading guide.
the main topic is “Australia’s policy towards China”, choose a period of time, use some reading below for step 6, I have both pdf and citations in doc so you can check online. thanks!