Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Respond to the questions in the forum below. After you post a response, you will be able to see other responses. You are required to respond to 1 other posts and engage with your classmates. Your initial response should be at least 500 words and have at least one reference. When responding to classmates each post should be at least 250 words. (See rubric).
Choose 1 of the following questions and reply for your discussion :
1. Find a YouTube Video on End-of Life. Post a link to the video and then describe why there is such a struggle when addressing end of life issues.
2. In your opinion, discuss the important issues in Oregon’s Death with Dignity Act. Do you agree or disagree with this law? Defend your opinion.
3. Discuss the purpose of the Patient Self-Determination Act of 1990. In your opinion, is this Act still valid in today’s healthcare environment? Should the Act be updated to include anything else?
4 Define the term law and describe the sources from which law is derived.
5. Identify and describe the function of each branch of government.
6. What is the meaning of separation of powers? Is there room for improvement for this principle?
This week I am reading chapters 3 and 5 from: Legal and ethical issues book: you can access this book with my log in code
Login details will be available to the assigned writer.
Then respond to the peer that I have attached to the file with 250 words.
if any questions please feel free to reach out to me. Thank you