Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Part 2: Draft of Introduction
1. The introduction should discuss the topic of school crime somewhat broadly, then briefly introduce the reader to the specific aspect of it that you will study later in the paper. You may not have fully figured out the direction you’ll go in yet – it’s okay to write a draft and edit it later.
2. Your introduction must be at least 350 words.
3. You will not need to write an abstract for this paper.
4. Use Times New Roman 12 point font, 1 inch margins, indent the first line of paragraphs by 0.5 inches, remove spaces before and after paragraphs (this is in the Paragraph menu), double space, and (instead of a cover page) include ONE LINE at the top of the paper with your name and other relevant information.
5. Include a Reference page with the sources you cited here. You must include citations in every section – you have to provide a citation to an appropriate academic source every time you state a fact. Use APA format for in-text citations and the reference page.