Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Submit your assignment instructions
For this assignment you will develop a basic project plan. Use pages 271-280 in your textbook and the attached grading rubric for assistance. Then create a Word document in APA format.
SCENARIO: You are a building contractor assigned to building a fully furnished “dog yard” for a Edward Lee’s $5,000 poodle. The only details given by the client are:
A. The yard must be fenced
B. The yard must include a dog house
C. The yard must be fully furnished, ready for them to put their dog in the yard immediately.
Create a professional project plan with details that include the following in an organized and aesthetic manner:
1. Customer’s Name
2. Date of propsoal (use the DUE date of the assignment)
3. Date of completion for project
4. Write a one-sentence goal for this project. (5% BONUS: If you write a S.M.A.R.T. goal.)
5. List the project objectives
6. List the tasks that will be completed in each objective (at least 2 per objective)
7. Define a timeline (broken down into days that shows the overall total time it will take to complete the project)
8. Build a budget that shows a line item for all the costs AND a total (you can use estimates obtained from the Web – you do not need to obtain actual quotes)
9. If the client said they would like to lease the “dog yard” to a friend for $150 a month, what is the ROI using your costs?
ONLY ONE SOURCE, AND THAT IS THE BOOK:
Title Essentials of Supply Chain Management
Author Michael H. Hugos
Comments from Customer