Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
In 1 to 2 pages, write an essay. Choose one the following prompts:
1. Compare or contrast Plato’s view of form with Aristotle’s view of form. Next, give reasons why you fine one view more plausible or convincing than the other.
1. Summarize Plato’s view of form
2. Summarize Aristotle’s view of form
3. State which view you find more convincing (or whether you fine neither convincing)
4. Tell me why you find one view more convincing (or neither of them convincing)
2. Why does Socrates defend himself in court? What is his argument? What Socratic themes that show up in his arguments? Are his arguments convincing? Why or why not?