Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Submit your assignment instructions
Use the database of the Virtual Library, and suggest text resources and other academic references, such as e-books, and journals for this assignment. After reading the lecture content, material, and resources, answer the following discussion forum questions:
1. How can you differentiate between the theoretical components of an investigation?
2. What is the importance of the theoretical framework in social work research?
3. How can literature review help us to define our research problem?
4. Find a social work investigation, identify, and explain the theoretical framework that the researcher used in the investigation. You can access the most recent journal publication from General Instructions for the Discussion Forum: https://academic.oup.com/sw/issue/67/2
1. Post your answer as established by your instructor on the course calendar. Your comments must be written in your own words. You can offer examples and quotes to support your proposals. Citations of other authors must be properly documented (author’s name, title, date, etc.).
Your reaction may be based on experiences, study material, or additional information obtained from the Online Library or others and may include:
o Some understanding received from what is published synthesizes the information and offers new perspectives or suggestions.
o The validation or rejection of the idea (supported by your experience or research).
o New information broadens, adds, or contrasts perspectives (based on reading and evidence).
3. Remember that your work must be original and not contain material copied from books or the internet. You must respect the intellectual property of the authors and not commit plagiarism.
4. Examine the criteria used to evaluate your assignment to find out how to get the highest grade for your work. The assignments are graded or evaluated through rubrics or the distribution of points.
5. Before submitting your entry, read your message several times. This will ensure that it contains the exact information you want to communicate.
6. The assignment will be assessed using the Institutional Discussion Forum Rubric.
· Contribute a minimum of 300 words to the initial post. It should include at least 2 academic sources, formatted and cited in APA. Include references