Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Submit your assignment instructions
please answer the following questions using the essay format . -100 word maximum per question
1. What CSR lesson did Starbucks convey when it closed its stores for a day?
2. What are some examples of how companies take into account the welfare of the stakeholders?
3. Name the four groups of stakeholders and provide a few examples of each. Why is this grouping important?
4. Define and explain an indirect stakeholder claim.
5. Explain how Ikea has had to adapt its business model in different countries.
6. How does a company prioritize stakeholder claims?
7. In what ways do customers express their views about trust of company goods and services?
8. Why is it ethical that Kroger is making its own clothes?
9. How can corporations measure the impact of a CSR initiative?
10. Why is the ethical minimum insufficient in cases of product failure? Provide an example.