nurse pracutioner – womens health
1. Note your role specialization and briefly describe the problem you are interested in researching and why this is of interest to you.
2. Discuss your library search strategies and briefly summarize the literature you reviewed. Focus your discussion on the “problem” and how the literature you identified provides evidence of the existence of the problem.
3. Include in your discussion a potential innovation that you might consider as a solution to the problem identified.
4. Include citations/references in APA style format, using citations where appropriate
working at a womens clinic
2. Next, research your workplace organization to find out how research is conducted that involves human participants. For example, is there an IRB or ethics committee? If so, do they review proposals? Next, find out the composition of the members and discuss if they meet federal guidelines.