Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Explain the science behind the production of karak. Karak is a middle eastern/desi drink which consists of black tea, milk and some spices. Discuss the ideal ratio, sweetness, etc.
make sure to include the following (if applicable)
Use this section to present the theoretical basis of the experiment.
• Hint: Present the equations in a sensible order. Simple equations precede more complex
• Format and number the equations properly.
• What does each parameter in every equation represent?
Identify those parameters that come from your measurements and those that come from
standard tables or other sources.
• Provide any known relations (equations) between your independent and dependent
• List any nomenclature
• If no known equations exist, describe the physical phenomena involved
Comments from Customer
Discipline: food science