Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
1. Similarities of Common Differences between Common and Civil Lawand Civil Law.
2. Differences between Common and Civil Law.
3. Whether functional similarities pose a challenge to common/civil law divide?
4. Whether there is a cohesion within the civil law family or common law family.
Also Ensure your essay covers the following:
1. Relevant laws and cases regarding the topic.
2. You may use hypothetical examples to buttress your points.
3. You are free to be innovative in structuring your essay.
4. You may use DIFC/ADGM to contextualize your essay.
1. Type of Font: Times New Roman. Font size: At least size 12 with at least 1.5-line spacing.
2. The referencing style: Oscola.