I need a 30ish page dissertation done in the field of finance. I have chosen the topic. I need it to be structured with an introduction, literature review, methodology, empirical analysis, conclusion and use like 30-40 sources in apa format. its due December 15. I believe I have the methodology and everything all mapped out. I’m starting a new job thus I wont have time to put forth the effort.. This is also for a masters program in the UK
Please work individually on the following problem Ratio Analysis Self-Quiz Problem (p. 74). Please note that the practice problem consists of three (3) parts and you must do all three parts AND show your work to receive full credit. You will need to 1) do the ratio calculations for 2017, 2) compare your calculations to those calculated for 2016 and state whether 2017 is better or worse than 2016, and 3) compare your 2017 calculations with those in the exhibit and state whether they are better or worse.
can you help with this? Slide 8, 10, 11, I am having a little trouble with. With our balance sheet, and statement of operations we found, I can’t find the depreciation expense, and the other income stuff. can you also explain how you got the answer
Section 1: (Short answer, you may answer using bullet point style or essay style, 2 pts each)
1. Identify 3 ethical/legal matters that may be challenging for CEOs/CFOs. (Ch.1)
2. Identify 3 reasons ethical norms are helpful in addition to regulatory laws. (Ch.1)
3. Identify 3 key ethical issues for companies in the financial services industry. (Ch.2)
4. Identify 3 elements of a fiduciary duty. (Ch.2)
5. Identify 3 fed. agencies whose powers were expanded by the Dodd-Frank Act. (Ch.3/5)
6. Identify 3 predatory lending practices identified by federal regulators. (Ch.3)
7. Identify 3 reforms proposed to address mutual fund scandals. (Ch.4)
8. Identify 3 rules promulgated by SEC regulating personal trading. (Ch.4)
9. Identify 3 elements of fraud. (Ch.5)
10. Identify 3 changes in corporate governance resulting from SOX. (Ch.6)
Section 2: (Answer in essay style, do not use bullet points, 5 pts each)
11. Summarize the most important requirements of the Sarbanes Oxley Act, as it applies to corporate/financial management. Does the law create an appropriate amount of government oversight/regulation, or too much/too little? Does it help prevent similar problems from reoccurring in the future?
12. Explain the concept of a fiduciary duty, specifically as it relates to financial advisors. Do all financial advisors have such a duty? Explain the pros and cons of the current Dept. of Labor policy related to fiduciaries and employee retirement accounts.
13. What are the ethical/legal considerations involved in the illegal insider trading rules under the federal law? Be specific and state the reasons for your answers. Should the law apply to all potential conflicts of interest, including government employees such as politicians, judges, and agency regulators?
14. What are the different types of fee arrangements in use by financial advisers? Discuss pros/cons of each.
15. Is cryptocurrency currently regulated in the U.S.? Should it be? Discuss pros/cons.
Systematic risk evaluates the probability and extent of negative consequences to the larger body. For example, the government has a record of intervening in the event of a probable bank failure; the government’s larger concern is the negative impact on bank customers. Some call this a government bailout.
Research a recent government bailout and explain why the government felt it was necessary. What risks do you think the government had to consider in making its decision?
Solve 3 problems B1, B2, and B3. B1 is an automated multiple blank
question. There is a training question in THA3 folder to get familiar with that type of question.
For B2 and B3 you must define the concepts you use, show the details of your calculations
(all steps! ), make explicit the reasoning you followed and interpret your results.
Most part B questions require to upload a pdf of your hand-written answers. Follow the
instructions on how to answer.
Part C 7 marks. Answer 2 questions. One is a set of 2 true-false-unclear statement to justify
in details (4 marks); the other is a critical thinking question, on an unseen context, (3 marks)
usually supported by an article. Your answer must be well written with logical links between
sentences. Refrain from writing on aspects not relevant to the question
Please try and answer as much as possible on every question
Please write a thesis proposal on the effects of specialisation by private equity firms on the performance on their funds. If succesfull the full writing of the thesis against good compensation is possible.
The most important fact is that the research can actually be executed which means that the data can be collected (I have acces to Preqin, Orbis, Datastream/Eikon), the data can be integrated into one database and the regressions can be executed in Either stata or SPSS.
extra informationn in the document
Please read all the information in excel.
I need you develop a new document like the one in word.
Concept is read the financials and ratios and analyize it..
Then prepare the word document.
Word document for another department is there for you for templet use and easy navigation.
Submit a current event article abstract relating to course material (preferably relating to the topics being covered that week in class). An abstract with a minimum of three complete paragraphs needs to be prepared for each article. Include in the abstract: outline of the article, how it relates to class and observations. Include article name and source Explanation of the article How it relates to business finance Any lessons learned Need to find and article that relates to the information after reading Chapters 11-12 of : Fields, E. (2016). The essentials of finance and accounting for nonfinancial managers (3rd ed.). New York, NY: AMACOM. NEED TO READ AND REFERENCE THE CHAPTERS IN THE BOOK.
Assignment Questions:(Marks: 15)
A company issued 10-year bonds three years ago with a coupon of 7 percent. If the current market rate is 8 percent and the bonds make annual coupon payments, what is the current market value of one of these bonds? what is the current market value of one of these bonds if it was a zero-coupon rate? (2.5 Marks)
ABC company is growing at a constant rate of 7 percent every year. Last week the company paid a dividend of $1.8. If dividends are expected to grow at the same rate as the fi rm and the required rate of return is 12 percent, what should be the stock’s price four years from now? (2.5 Marks)
XYZ company is considering developing new computer software. Th e cost of development will be $775,000 and management expects the net cash flow from sale of the software to be $200,000 for each of the next six years. If the discount rate is 13 percent, what is the net present value and payback period of this project? (2.5 Marks)
A chemical company is considering buying a magic fan for its plant. Th e magic fan is expected to work forever and help cool the machines in the plant and, hence, reduce their maintenance costs by $6,000 per year. Th e cost of the fan is $50,000. Th e appropriate discount rate is 10 percent, and the marginal tax rate is 35 percent. Should the company buy the magic fan? (2.5 Marks)
Define bond yield to maturity. Why is it important? (2.5 Marks)
Explain why preferred stock is considered to be a hybrid of equity and debt securities? (2.5 Marks)