Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Submit your assignment instructions
Case study assignment (30%) – Word Count – 1500 words (+/- 10%)Illustrate and interpret the concept of viral marketing by selecting a case study to demonstrate the methods in which social media applications contribute to viral outcomes.Incorporate analytical interpretation of theory into practice.Your answer should be supported with relevant academic references drawn from the key text books and other articles you have sourced independently and the reference list compiled to comply with APA conventions.Learning outcomes assessed:
• Discuss viral marketing via social media, as well as understand how viral marketing campaigns can be created and applied.
• Articulate how organisations are utilising social media technologies as part of their communication
• and promotion strategies.
• Develop creative thinking skills and identify key mechanisms by which organisations could improve or enhance their promotion and communication via social media technologies.
• Apply and integrate corporate social responsibility practices including ethical behaviour and sustainability where appropriate.