Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
This is the activity:
NOTE: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO REMARK THAT I’LL SHARE MY CLIENT’S NAME AND DETAILS WITH THE TUTOR THAT HELPS ME OUT ON THIS. MY CLIENT IS A LOCAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AGENCY LOCATED IN THE USA.
Campaign analysis and monitoring is intended to help ensure that you stay on-track. By using different tools to see what others are saying about you, it’s easier to see how things are doing.
1) Which tool(s) would you useLinks to an external site.?
2) What features does your selection (or selections) have that help your client?
3) What does everything (your selected options) cost to use?
4) How would you justify the use of it to your client?
KPI’s are key performance indicators. They’re meant to be the metrics you use to determine if things are going well or not.
5) What are some KPIsLinks to an external site. that make sense for your client’s goals? Pick 5 or more.
6) Why do those KPIs make sense?
7) What are you going to need to have setup to ensure that you can track those KPIs?
Project management toolsLinks to an external site. can help marketing teams and their projects stay on-track.
8) What criteria would you use to recommend a program to your clients?
9) Based on what you know about project management software (either from the link or your own knowledge), which one would you pick for your client? Why?
10) Why might project management software be helpful to your client?
11) Let’s assume that your client runs your campaign as you’ve designed it. How will they (and you) know that it worked?