Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Submit your assignment instructions
Basic format: A suggested basic format is as follows: (1) brief one-paragraph executive summary including your main findings, recommendation and rationale; (2) details of your analysis, including the reasons for your recommendations and the key assumptions (and justifications for these) used in your analysis; (3) and supporting exhibits/calculations.
Length: Case write-ups should be no more than four pages of text. You may attach as many supporting calculations and tables as you wish. These supporting tables and spreadsheets should contain clearly labeled assumptions and formulae.
Questions for Analysis:
– Please present the Free Cash Flow (FCF) of the company.
– Please calculate the discount rate that can be used to value the company,
based on the comparable firms provided.
– Please value the opportunity using the Discounted Cash Flow (DCF)
method. Clearly present your assumptions if you are making any.
– What is the cash position dynamic of the company? Please calculate and
– How do you assess the opportunity that Wolaner has identified, both
quantitatively and qualitatively? Should Time invest?
– Is the proposed deal with Time reasonable? From whose point of view?
What changes, if any, should be made to the deal?
– What should Wolaner do? Support your argument with at most three
points taking into all the considerations above.