Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
1. Go to the ‘Syllabus’ tab and tell me what the syllabus says about ‘late’ homework assignments. Are you allowed to turn in late work? If so, why, if not, why not? What is the penalty for late work? How many percentage points do you lose for turning in late work? What is the deadline for turning in late work?
2. Also, regarding the syllabus, what are the attendance requirements for this course? What does the syllabus say about logging in every week? What is considered excessive absence? What is the very last day, per the syllabus, to complete the online final exam for this class ?
3. Please define Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy, which U.S. government agency is in charge of Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy? (Do not respond by simply saying the government or executive branch). You need to name an actual government agency who oversees Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy, they are different agencies.
4. What are the 3 policy tools the Federal Reserve uses to control the supply of money ?
5. What are the three (3) specific policies that increase the supply of money? What are the three (3) specific policies that decrease the supply of money? Respond to these questions separately, do not lump your answers together.
Note: Please number your responses to match the questions.